Who We Are
Cardiac Partners at Cooper and Inspira
Caring for the Hearts of South Jersey
Cooper University Health Care and Inspira Health Network have integrated the cardiac services lines from both organizations to form a new collaborative called Cardiac Partners at Cooper and Inspira. This affiliation was established in January 2018 and provides patients in the South Jersey region with access to more coordinated and comprehensive cardiac services across the continuum of care.
The combination of the two systems’ heart services makes Cardiac Partners the largest cardiac program in South Jersey, with a network of more than 65 clinicians. This innovative delivery care model provides patients with better access to more efficient, high-quality cardiac care in more locations throughout southern New Jersey.
What This Means for Patients
- Access to more cardiac experts in more locations in South Jersey
- Coordinated care from diagnosis to minimally invasive procedures, advanced cardiac surgery, and cardiac rehab
- Patients can remain with their provider of choice and will be guided through their plan of care to ensure treatment in the most appropriate setting based on their needs
Comprehensive and Advanced Cardiac Services
- Outpatient diagnostic testing
- Medical management of cardiac disorders
- Non-surgical/catheter-based cardiac procedures, such as emergent and elective angioplasty, stent placement, and TAVR
- Arrhythmia management – ablation, open-heart Maze procedures pacemakers, and left atrial appendage closure devices
- Comprehensive cardiac surgery options for valve repair and replacement; thoracic and aortic procedures; minimally invasive and robotic-assisted procedures
- Cardiac rehabilitation
About Cardiac Partners
Cardiac Partners at Cooper and Inspira is the largest cardiac program in the region, offering an unmatched range of today’s most advanced cardiac care with a network of more than 65 specialists – right here in South Jersey.